NCGUB related issue!

Dear Friends,

 I receive a letter through e mail from BKK.  I will not mention the person
name in this posting.  But I want all of you to read and understand what is
going on in BKK.  How the students felt the role of NCGUB.

Dear Ko Htun,
How are you doing?  I just backed from Chiang Mai yesterday.  I talked to ---
last night, he also just backed from the border camp and being suffering
from malaria.   I also heard alot bad news about NCGUB and FTUB here.  One
of the NCGUB leader claimed when he was arrested by police here that he
helps Burmese students to get resettlement in third country but in fact
that is not true.  How is going on --------.  I alos asked my friends to
add more information about current situation here in their---------.
Best wishes,

I hope if you are not blind, you will realize the situation.

Htun Aung Gyaw