Total Disregard or Strategic Silenc

Dear  Ko Aung Soe and all progressive democrats

Ultimatum given to NCGUB/FTUB issues is due on 13/7/98 which is one month.

There are so many ways that we can take action against them on this
regard.Please wait until the time is up.

For the time being,I suggest, please

1.Explain the situation to your local Burmese community regarding
NCGUB/FTUB issues and encourage them to participate the democratic
proceedure of questioning the government that represent us and the whole
hepless Burmese inside Burma.Do not allow the monkey business infected to
future Burma.

2. Please post any informations that relate to NCGUB/FTUB corruptions or
misappropriations onto the net for everyone to study.

3. Creat culture of discussion and criticism among us.

4. Find out  whos and contacts of NCGUB/FTUB's donors are.

5. Also please make sure the informations provided are of reliable and
substantiated.

In solidarity

panyoma ( Benya Aye)
Sydney