Myanmar opposition leader Suu Kyi u (r)

Re: Myanmar opposition leader Suu Kyi unhurt in melee

Whether Daw Aung San Suu Kyi was unhurt or not, this incident is a total
disgrace to the SPDC. How can the authorities let this happen under
their watchful eyes infront of her own home while such study sessions
were allowed to take place long time ago?. It was a deliberate attempt
to scare her and the other leaders for the second time.

I could not imagine if this kind of incident can take place when Khin
Nyunt and his 50 Thai Generals were enjoying Burmese dancing at the
water festival in Rangoon this year.

So, from now on, SPDC must guarantee the safety of the NLD leaders
including Daw Aung San Suu Kyi. I would also like the SPDC to declare
that Khin Nyunt be held responsible for this incident and may this be a
last time he cowardly acts like this again at a time when the NLD
pledged not to take any revengeful measures against the military regime
in Burma and asking parliament to be convened. It appears that SPDC is
not willing to meet the expectation of the NLD and the entire will of
the people and on the contrary would like to see the NLD leaders being
"physically" harmed. Why have they pulled the wrong plug at such a time
 ....??

I admire people who can learn from mistakes. But dont'easily forgive
people who acts cunningly and repeatedly. So, there are definitely
points to ponder!!!

It was not a small matter. Think about it. Nobody will be able to wash
their hands out of this matter later if a justified action is not taken
swiftly and leave the situation in an uncompromising state. People of
Burma won't be that passive and forgiving anymore if this kind of
behavioral pattern persists. I believe, the responsibilty will go right
to the top.

We hope that the other generals at the top including the regional
commanders that make the SPDC would not approve of using under-the-belt
tatics at this very important transitional period.

Minn Kyaw Minn