(no subject) (r)

This makes it sound as though they were forced to return to Yangon.  Is
that the case?

Why is it that the participants named in this news release are not free to
speak for themselves?  Is there some law against it?

Who do we contact to get further information on this release?

Why is it that no officials from the military junta are named in this
release?