Question (r)

As you have a question, I have an answer, too.

Before I answer your question,  I would like to ask you a very clear and
simple question.  Do you think that our Joint Committee has no right to do
any pro-democracy activity because of the inclusion of what you call the
"illegal NLD (LA)" in it?  Or, do you have a formula to solve this problem?

My answer is also very clear and simple, too.  You should ask this question
directly to U Tin Tut, who is from the Central Committee from the legal NLD
in Burma, and an MP-elect of it as well.  He is one of the patrons of the
Joint Actions Committee.   Is it clear?  As I'm not a member of the NLD,
I've nothing to do with the problem of it.

Thanks.

DA

 You wrote>