Regarding the secret of the RFA Bur (r)

He is a former Burmese diplomat who took asylum in Canada during 88
events. He is probably familiar with the BSPP style management. His
journalistic career probably started at VOA a few years ago.
Regarding good or bad guy classification, I think RFA should review the
performance of Burmese session to judge his management. What we can show
to RFA is that there are pretty good many number of resources of
interested Burmese at home and abroad to serve this crucial function
knowing that the RFA positions are underpaid. Of course, I still believe
there are some talented people working there now. We must help them to
succeed as the DVB does.
Kyaw Tint