SPECIAL HOUSE IN INSEIN PRISON BELI (r)

We have heard enough of these.

But, what about the old News?

Here are some questions that require immediate attention!!

Do you know what happend to those corrupt Generals who were kicked out
of office at the time when SLORC was renamed as SPDC?

Do you know what specific actions are being taken on each of them?

Where are they living now? Are they all under house arrests or are they
being imprisioned in special detached houses inside Insein Jail as well?

Where are their wifes and children? What happened to their wifes'
businesses? Are they still operational?

Are their lives also been threatened on account of what they did?

Are we supposed to automatically accept that the rest of the Generals
under new SPDC banner are not corrupt? Would they be prepared to declare
their assets publically?

Let's put the record straight. We would like to hear the answers from
the SPDC, right now.

Minn Kyaw Minn