Dear OKKAR66129 (r)

In a message dated 98-07-07 12:01:42 EDT, dohrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Please provide us with a copy of the statement being referred to by recent
 articles entitled JUNTA WARNS OF 'HEAD-ON COLLISION'.  Has this statement
 been posted anywhere on the net?

 Also, has the junta media piece that threatens Daw Suu Kyi by comparing
 her to Vietnam's Diem been posted anywhere?  Can you give us a copy of
 that? >>

Can you be little more specific about the articles? For example: the estimate
date, the paper on which the article appeared and etc... It will help me to
find them.

I was in the West Coast duing May and June, and I didn't know what articles
are posted to SCB, BurmaNet and Maykha during that time.