NLD NEWS is A Business for FTUB

Following is our response to FTUB, a fake labor group that has come into
existence at the recommandation of Dr. Sein Win.

Internet Audience,

We are sick of this fake organization's repeated attempts to lie to people
that it has existed in the shadow of NLD. From now on, Dr. Sein Win would be
held responsible to explain the performance of FTUB. As long as NCGUB fails to
meet the public's demand for accountability, we, leading students and
activists in the movement, will have to move forward to break the business-
like partnership between Dr. Sein Win's NCGUB and Maung Maung's FTUB, because
their partnership does not provide yet any important imformation for the
movement-based planning. We cannot accept and recognize self-seeking persons
and their organizations as fore-front figures of the people's struggle while
in reality these organizations do nothing important to the Burmese
revolutionary community but release statements and put them up on the net.
They cannot justify their unwelcome existence by issuing this or that, either
praising Daw Aung San Su Kyi's inatiatives or echoing everything she says.
This is not what a real leader should do when he wants to be Number one above
all other pr-democracy leaders in this struggle. However, we respect the NLD
leaders taking necessary initiatives inside Burma.

Dr. Sein Win' s goal should be:
to eliminate Maung Maung and his fake FTUB. Then Dr. Sein Win will earn more
respect from us for getting rid of FTUB.

Now the process we are in is the one we, student revolutionaries, have
meaningfully and broadly participated in the education of Dr. Sein Win, but
not the one Dr. Sein Win has chosen to educate us so that we would better
serve NCGUB and FTUB by silencing our own voices.

Thanks.
aasw