A CLARIFICATION BY THE NATIONAL (RP (r)

Nyi Nyi Lwin:

I am responding to ur personal or group request.  Here I want to direct
my answer to u than other people involved in RangoonPost such as Ko Yin
Htwe, Ko Shwe Zin and so on. The reason is these people would not be
that brainless to ask such questions and give some unwarranted assurance
for getting info from ncgub.

<<Dear Ko Aung Soe,>>

Thanks for being dear to me.  But your queries seem quite unfriendly.
Anyway, I will answer the best I can.

<<<We, The Rangoon Post, are interested in investigate your personal
back ground, and your organizational back ground: (such as your home
phone number or fax number, presesnt occupation and acitivties, and
organization that you are representing for, and your legal status in
Thailand, eg, when did you come out from Burma, when did you arrive in
Bangkok, what kind of passport are you holding, how often do you go to
Malaysia or Singapore to grant torust visas toThailand, and how do you
make money to pay for your living expenses and trevel
fees, and etc.. that we would like to know first.)>>>>

Good.
I have been planning to buy a fax for my friends since 1991 when i came
to know what a fax can do about info-handling.  But our budget mostly
goes to food and medicine.  So There is no fax at our residence. Now i
am using an aol account of my Thai student friend.  i used hotmail. u
can trace.
We have a collective leadership.  There is no occupation nor obsession
about holding a position in our group.  All are leaders. All are
followers.  Our activities are goal-directed. It means we are for
installing a democratic government.  We believe in any means necessary.
Our group's name keeps changing as required for launching domestic
operations.  Most our members are of people living inside Burma.  So
don't force me to name who they are because i don't believe ur mouth.  u
guys boast a lot more than what u have done.  but my friends inside can
be hung if i am shouting about their stuffs on net.
Sorry.  We don't waste money in buying fake passports.  I have never
been to Malaysia.  (I just had a wish to tour Japan and wed a burmese
girl as u did.  But i won't cheat that one as u did ...hahaha.)

<<<<If you could privide the information, you might qualify to receive
what you have been asking for.>>>>
You sounds very authoritative.  Who the hell r u thinking of urself?
I know u've cheated some people in US that u were the president of
Burmese students based in India because former president of All Burma
Students League has the same name: nyi nyi lwin.  he is genuine nyi nyi
lwin with an outstanding political leadership.  u are however a
bullshit.

<<<<If you could not provide us the information, you were fail to
receive any fianacail statement from any organization. All are upto your
back grounds and activities. >>>>>>>>

Here u sounds more like an FBI, CIA or MI5 agent than a fellow student
activist. All i asked from ncg is just a statement of cashflow.  Without
knowing this variable, we can't measure where the ncgub is leading this
movement to. i don't ask the MPs how many computers and mobile-phones
they bought for their kids' pleasure and how much money they have been
syphoning to their relatives' pockets and followers out of revolutionary
fund. They are using a public fund, not a secret fund.  NED is not a
secret organization. NRI is not a secret organization.  OSI is not a
secret organization.  They take pride in funding democratic movement.
One day, they will say they help burmese people buy democracy.   They
will make the world know how helpful they have been during our struggle.
In fact, they have been selectively helpful to a bunch of people.  Do u
understand that?  If u do understand, why the hell r u bullshitting on
the net out of me?
If i had an intention to accept Dr. Maung Maung's offer for construting
our much-desired student union building with BSPP fund, i would  have
never belonged to this movement.  we want to build it with our own blood
and sweat.  That's why i am here.  That's why many other sisters and
brothers r here.  Why r u here?  Answer urself, u, nyi nyi lwin, a lair.

No need. I don't care.

<<<<RP Working Group (USA)>>>>>
I respect other guys in that group except u, nyi nyi lwin. u need a
lesson to grow up first before going into journalism.
Let's meet in future journalism of burma.

Aung Soe (BKK)