A CLARIFICATION BY THE NATIONAL (RP (r)

<<
 Good.
 I have been planning to buy a fax for my friends since 1991 when i came
 to know what a fax can do about info-handling.  But our budget mostly
 goes to food and medicine.  So There is no fax at our residence. Now i
 am using an aol account of my Thai student friend.  i used hotmail. u
 can trace. >>

It is very interesting your Thai frined let you use very expensive American
Online from Thailand for all most everyday and all most every hour as well.

Thanks.