A CLARIFICATION BY THE NATIONAL (RP (r)

Dear Burmese@xxxxxxx,
	Thank for your reminding.  I never forget my main aim and my main
enemy.  The enemy's enemy is a friend.  That is dead right but sometimes,
pretending friends are more harmful than enemies.  Only thing I want to
see in our struggle is appropriate leadership and that is the only reason
I wrote.  I want our leaders to be really respectful and creative.  Only
thing many people just forget is that the bad leadership can destroy the
morality of all revolutionaries.  That is my main reason why I write about
such ncgub and ftub.  I hate spending my time for those but without doing
so, it will go on forever.  People leave the struggle and the border
because their hopes and moralities are destroyed by some self centered
leaders and their dishonesties.  It is the worst danger than being
attacked by the SLORC.  We want the peaceful transformation of such
unacceptable behaviours.   I know that the internal situation becomes
serious again recently.   So, it is not the time to change.  I believe
that people will be really happy to do the best of they can to serve their
honest and real leaders.  When internal situation is at the stake, it is
important to rethink ourselves to be effective and to be helpful for the
internal movements.  With the present behaviours, when something happens
again inside, what the leaders will do?  Issue statements.  That is.
There are so many things we all can do if the leadership is reliable and
respectful.  There are many people in remote areas of Burma and on the
border camps.  If leaders can organize and focus on the people power, this
power will be very helpful to help the internal struggle.  International
campaigns can be tighten SPDC movements but it will not make a decisive
action.  The power of the people no matter wheather they are in remote
areas or cities.  The people have power and we need to value the power.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya