Information Sheet N0.A-0501(I) (r)

<< Your postings in the Internet and Burmanet have always been very
informative
 in the sense that Myanmar is totally under the control of the military.  The
 opening of Hino Authorised stations means the government is very much in
 control of the government and there is no free market economy.  As long as
 the the government has its hands in the economy Myanmar's economy would
 continue to spiral downwards.  We are really grateful for your informations
 and we hope that you will continue to report the abnormality of the
 government and economic situation in Myanmar. >>

I am just posting the Information sheet. It means I just open the door for
you. You can use that windows to see upwards or downwards. That is your
choice.
Thanks for your reply.

ok