A posted message in SCB

Dear friends,

    The following is the personal reply of Xenox to the Washington Post
Editorial which I found in SCB.

Subject: reply to Washington Post Editorial & all Fans supporting Suu Kyi &
Burma Centrum
Date: Wed, Jul 15, 1998 20:26 EDT

I do believe the editor of Washington Post might be the paid staff, not
knowing anying about Myanmar and Suu Kyi. I do believe This guy had
never been to Myanmar or never have read the history of Myanmar. The
questions here for you and all the fans!
(1) Do you really know Suu Kyi?
(2) Do you really know how she won the Nobel Peace Prize?
(3) Did she do anything about the Peace in Myanmar?
(4) Did she do anything good for Myanmar?
(5) Did she really pay salute to her father Aung San, who is far differ
from her?
(6) Suu Kyi's father fought British for the Independence of Myanmar;
    But Suu Kyi married ( dirty words I don't want to use ) and got
two     sons; Why......why......why......why......?
(7) Do you imagine marrying British is saluting her father and
dedication to the cause of democracy in Myanmar?
(8) Sein Win, brother of Suu Kyi is also warning the Government
Official, saying like ''second offer''; this guy also do nothing good
for the country Myanmar and already been selling the country to every
Senator, every Congressman and requesting the beggar bowl.............
Can you prove that you did something good for Myanmar?
(9)   You guys are shouting too much and posting rubbish things to
instigate the unstability inside Myanmar; Burma Centrum ,Simon
Biilineous of  Franklin Research Associates from Boston, Myint Thein
from Dallas , Texas, British subject Suu Kyi , U Aung Shwe and U Tin Oo
of NLD , ABSDF,  DAB, NCGUB, FTUB:  I would like to challenge you all,
If you are doing something good for the country Myanmar, Would you dare
to pronounce it to the world honestly and declare it in every language?
When you officially put it out don't worry to translate into Myanmar
Language; we will let it be known by all 50 Millions people resding in
Myanmar.
	In an optimistic thinking, if you haven't experienced the war, and you
couldn't know what's the war-like. Also we Myanmar people have the
experiences of  the anarchism in 1988 and we people are ready to
retaliate the destructive minded people and associations to safeguard
our Union of Myanmar with the teaching of Dhamma and experience of real
courage.

Xenox