A posted message in SCB (r)

Win Ko,

    Why are you so aggressive? I just shared the news which I found on SCB.

ok

In a message dated 98-07-16 23:52:13 EDT, Burmese@xxxxxxx writes:

<<       Okkar,
        You really have no shame. Do you know what hard job really mean to you
 .
 Get a real job and make your family proud and stop sucking up SPDC. For the
 right job title and power from SPDC, you would not only sell the dignity of
 your country but  also sell your mother grave. Stop chasing the title you can
 not reach. Take care of your own family. Make your own family proud. Get a
 real job.
        Ask your self today " Do I really want to suck up the dumb asses like
 Kin Nyunt and Hla Min?" Do I really want to surport my family with dirty
 income?
        When the country got the democracy, you all will be found.  Your asses
 will be fried.