OPEN LETTER TO AMBASSADOR DR KYAW W (r)

I don't think that Dr. Kyaw Win suscribes to BurmaNet and he won't see your
reply. I have given his e-mail address to you and you can send e-mail directly
to him.

ok

khin_s_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< OPEN LETTER TO AMBASSADOR KYAW WIN IN OTTAWA

 It is very painful to read your recent statement trying to cover up the
 deeds done to their own people in their own
 country by the Burmese military rulers and their soldiers, and denying
 what is really happening to those poor people.

 But GOD sees their troubles and grief.  He hears their weeping and
 cries for mercy and their prayers. The needy, the
 fatherless and the oppressed will not always be forgotten, nor will the
 hope of the afflicted forever perish.  The LORD
 does not ignore the cry of those who suffer.

 GOD does not take pleasure in evil.  He hates all who do wrong.  GOD
 destroys those who tell lies; bloodthirsty and
 decitful men the LORD abhors.

 He who is pregnant with evil and conceives trouble gives birth to lies.
 He who digs a hole and scoops it out falls into
 the pit he has made.  The trouble he causes recoils on himself; his
 violence comes down on his own head.  There
 have been many proofs of this in human history.

 Therefore, I urge you, while there is yet time, if you desire what is
 good for your masters, yourself, and the people of
 Burma, open your eyes to see what is really happening in your own
 country and do what is necessary to correct your
 ways, so that it may not be the case of the blind leading the blind to
 fall into a very, very deep pit.

 A. M. Thein
 Yarrow, British Columbia:  July 17, 1998

 PS ...Saya , it is still not too late to do what is good for the people
 of Burma >>