Reinventing General Aung San (r)

I can't believe that this man, Farouk, is making a generalization on the whole
people of Burma that we Burmese have an innate "authoritarian streak".  This
is an insult to each and every one of us Burmese, suggesting that we, by the
virtue of our birth,  lack personal integrity and are incapable as individuals
to overcome temptations to abuse power.  This is clearly a highly judgmental
opinion and is uncalled for.  Keep your bigoted opions to yourself Mr.Farouk.

Julymember