Info-request about 11-member MSD to (r)

On 20 Jul 1998 OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:

> kyaw_k_htut@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> << Hello Ko Okkar,
>
>  Can you provide me the names for that 11-member Myanmar-Student
>  delegation and their educational background and townships they
>  represented before being selected or elected to become national
>  delegates to join this get-together?
>  It will be great if you can also provide us with any official statement
>  (if it exists) in which SPDC recognizes or rejects the existence of
>  student organizations in the country.
>  This information will be integrated into our independent research on the
>  students' role in Burma's politics.
>
>  Sincerely,
>
>  Kyaw Kyaw Htut
>  Indiana >>
>
> Ko Kyaw Kyaw Htut,
>
>     I will try to find in the newspapers I received and if I see I will post
> it.
>
> ok

Oh, please.  A more appropriate response to this very reasonable question
would be, "I will pick up the phone and make some queries, and I will tell
you what I find out."

By the way, we are keenly awaiting your response on the question regarding
actions being taken against "known elements" who are threatening violence
against certain NLD leaders inside Burma.

LD