Info-request about 11-member MSD to (r)

kyaw_k_htut@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Can you provide me the names for that 11-member Myanmar-Student
 delegation and their educational background and townships they
 represented before being selected or elected to become national
 delegates to join this get-together? >>

Dear Ko Kyaw Kyaw Htut,

Here is what I saw in the NLM. It was also  distributed to Maykha list in the
"NLM"  dated 19th July, I think. For BurmaNet, Strider once requested me not
to post directly to the list for the sake of some subscribers who will face
difficulties with down-loading time and, instead, to send directly to him that
will enable him  to include some suitable articles in his Net News. That is
why I do not distribute to the list unless I make a careless mistake
sometimes.

ok

------------
(6)   Myanmar student delegation leaves for Japan

YANGON, 18 July - An ll-member Myanmar student delegation led by Headmaster U
Tin Win of Basic Education High School No 2 of Monjwa Township, Sagaing
Division, left for Japan by air this evening to attend the 10th Get-together
of
Students and Youth from Asia and the Pacific in Fukuoka, Japan.
The delegation was seen off at Yangon International Airport by Deputy Minister
for Education Brig-Gen Soe Win Maung, Director General of Basic Education
Department U Bo Win and officials, teachers and parents.

The delegation included fifth standard students Ma Jar Mon Lauk of Myitkyina
Township BEHS No 1 of Kachin State, Maung Kyaw Phyo Hsint of Loikaw Township
BEHS No 1 of Kayah State, Maung Nyo Zan of Sittway Township BEHS No 4 of
Rakhine State, Maung Thant Zin Oo of Taungyi Township BEHS No 1 of Shan State,
Ma Sein Le Khin of Minbu BEHS of Magway Division, Maung Zeya Kyaw of Dawai
Township BEHS No 1 of Taninthayi Division, Ma Mya Myinzu of KhinU Township
BEHS of Sagaing Division and Ma May Than Aung of Pathein Township BEHS No 1 of
Ayeyawady
Division, first year student Maung Myo Thant of Yangon Institute of
Technology,
high-school graduate Ma Khin Swe Thant of Pathein Township BEHS No 2 of
Ayeyawady Division and ninth standard student Ma Ei Myat Nwe of Kyauktan
Township BEHS No 1 of Yangon Division.