FWD: Another short Bogyoke Aung San

    Subject: Another short Bogyoke Aung San Speech
       Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 00:42:56 -0700
       From: Coban Tun <tun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Organization:Anti-SLORC forever...
  Newsgroups: soc.culture.burma

A short speech given by ourfounding father Bogyoke Aung San
was broadcast on July 19th DVB's broadcast.

It starts around 6:15 min into the broadcast. His speech is totally
blunt and to the point. He said those who are corrupt are the true
enemies of State.

You can index directly to 6:15 min. It is served via Real Audio
server, not via http.

Look at http://www.bigbiz.com/~coban/Bogyoke.ram

His speech is truely a gem in these times when SLORC-dogs are no
longer playing his speech like in the old days. Not only SLORC-dogs
has destroyed Burma's future by closing schools and killing our youngs
they want to erase our Independent leader Aung San from our history.
SLORC-dogs has, of course, removed Aung San from the burmese currency.

ct