DAW SUU BLOCKED ENROUTE TO BASSEIN (r)

This is good news as well as bad news.  It is a good news because the SPDC
is totally under the control of the NLD, they are afraid of the NLD because
they know the people of Burma support Daw Suu and the NLD.  It is good news
because Daw Suu and the NLD is active and working for the people of the
country.

The bad news is: the SPDC acted as if they have only a few days left.  They
are blinded by their hunger for power and acted the most stupid way.

We dealing with a regime that is worst than the colonialism we had
experienced and the worst of Burmese Kings were not as bad as the SPDC.
They again and again documented their inability to rule.  The SPDC is in
capable of running the country.  They are sure they are going to give up the
power soon.

It is the duty as the Government of the Union to make known to the people of
Burma what the SPDC is doing to Daw Suu and the NLD.  Not only should the
Nyunt Paung Asoyah give news but also to instruct the people of Burma
through media interviews and speeched broadcast into Burma, what the people
can do to help bring democracy in Burma.  A speech by the Prime Minister
should contain for example" Let us boycott this military regime."   The
Asoyah can also request the people to stay home for a day or even not ltake
part in religious celebration like the Light Festival in November.  Please
establish a contact between the Asoyah and the people and give moral support
and guidance through the available media. What is there for your existence.
Don't you think you have to establish that kind of relationship?

Sincerely
Vum Son