All You Can Get.

ALL YOU CAN GET
===============
They said, "Investment creates jobs."
Jobs for whom?
A Jaru wala, A Santry wala, A pyata chotta
Is all you can get, all you can be
For the best go to fascist generals
For all capital is in their fists.

They said, "Investment creates wealth."
Wealth for whom?
All you can expect is empty cans, lifeless seas,  barren forests,
Leaving you homeless and restless as 'that wealth' moves to the West
Banks...
As this happens, My friends,
Prepare yourself to die in the dry wells that investment left behind.

Are you sure you can do here a true business
Even while your thoughts are being censored?
All things good now are for all those fools and crooks
Whose words phrase the law.

Thein Gi, Sister, I heard you cry aloud for job
Why so  thoughtless you could be, I wonder!
You want floatels, motels, hotels once again get crowded with
Australian investors?
My lovely sister,
let your rude brother talk,
All you can get from investment now is a generous "Blow Job."