Govt. servants forcefully controlle (r)

RE: Govt. servants forcefully controlled

Is that the sign of history about to be repeated?

It all depends on whether we are going to see more of these controls in
Burma over the next few weeks, as the BSPP regime made a similar move in
1988 when govt. servants and the BSPP members including the all military
personals were restricted from involving in politics.
(In 1988, BSPP regime also blamed the opposition and the demonstrations
for causing the prices of essential food items to go sky-rocketing.
Following massive arrests, the military intelligents then created
widepsread riots and unrests in the country before the military was
called in and used excessive force to put them down with much bloodshed
on the roads.)

The only difference this time is that the military regime is hiding
behind the shield of its ASEAN grouping and has a brand new custom-built
arm factory ready for deployment. SPDC won't be held responsible alone
when unplesant events happened in Burma.

This week, the world had witnessed how a non-violent and peaceful
protest by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi alone had been stopped unlawfully and by
force. It will be unthinkable how much force would have been used if the
masses go against their illegitimate rule.

Please stop the military regime in Burma from slaughtering its own
people.

Minn Kyaw Minn