[Fwd: U Tin Tut (MP)]

--------------BC61FBEBAE9AAB742FF2C2BC

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:59:48 -0600
To: "Conference reg.burma" <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: U Tin Tut (MP)

Dear Ma Swe Swe Myint,

I can understand your feeling regarding Uncle U Tin Htut. If it is me , I
will never associate or befriend with people from SPDC  or military junta.

However , Uncle U tin Htut may have his own personal reason for
befriending with U Aye kyaw and family . Moreover , Uncle is a CEC member
of NLD and has been in the jail for almost seven years , sacrificed for
what he believes. I know him very well as a highly respected person and
committed to NLD party as well as for the freedom of people of Burma.

I don't know what has happened to his thoughts and ideas after he was
released , but any way , since this is very important time for all of us
before we achieve our goal in Aug. 21 and with the current crisis going on
,
shall we concentrate on our struggle for freedom from top military liars.

Shall we show our strength , unity and solidarity

With best regards,

Khin Saw Win (Dr)