Annan Talks To Suu Kyi's Husband (r)

On 1 Aug 1998 OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear BurmaNetters,
>
> I didn't post the following message. But it seems to come from me. Someone
> again use my fake name. This is the fourth time they use my fake name. In
> BurmaNet, this is the first time and  previous 3 times were in SCB.

How aptly put.  You do use a fake name, and it is that fact which opens
you to this type of forgery.  You must realize that when you choose to use
a fake name, that does not give you exclusive right to that "name."  And
in fact it is well known that you use SEVERAL "fake names."

The way to avoid the problem, is for you to stop using fake names, and to
use your REAL name, for which you DO have exclusive rights of use.

While you are at it, why don't you also state truthfully what your rank
and job title are.  This would further avoid the confusion that is caused
when an anonymous source purports to post "official" statements.

> It is a sorrowful thing to see such people among the activists who sincerely
> work for our country from their point of view.

I don't believe that you have proven that the message you refer to came
from any "activist."  It could equally have come from one of your
colleagues in Military Intelligence, could it not?