Annan Talks To Suu Kyi's Husband (r)

dohrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< That's a funny way to respond to a suggestion that you use your real name
 when you post, in order to avoid confusion.  Again, it is up to you
 whether you want to use your real name or your fake name, but it seems
 hypocritical to use a fake name, and at the same moment criticize others
 who use fake names. >>

Larry Dohrs,

   Are you not a Burmese? Although Larry Dohrs is not a Burmese name, Okkar is
a real Burmese name. It spells in Burmese this  way " ekk-kah-ya-oo   ka-gyi-
hnitlonehsint-yaycha-kar". It is my only Burmese name. I have a Karen name and
a Christian name. There is no reason to tell you.

    I am telling you my real Burmese name and you don't believe. That is your
problem. That is not my problem. I continuously use Okkar I don't use your
fake name or any other's fake names.

    Don't proove that your way of thinkings are  a sample stupidity of a well
educated man.

Okkar