Thanks for listeners

Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for all your comments about 2 August Democratic Burmese
program on RFB web page.
We are doing our best to reveal the truth about the situation in Burma. if
you would like to distribute the articles or voice comment, please contact
our e-mail.
The material generated by Radio Free Burma on Democratic Burmese Program is
free for unrestricted Democratic use. You can copy. You can rebroadcast.
You don't need to mention our RFB broadcast and you don't even report to
us.
That is why we are  broadcasting  on the net.

Peace and Courage

Radio Free Burma team
www.fast.net.au/rfb