Okkar Vs Fake_Okkar (Part-II)

Okkar66129@xxxxxxx Vs Fake_Okkar@xxxxxxxxx

Okkar ::This time the domain is coming from yahoo.com.

Fake_Okkar :: Yeah.. of course! You created that... You used that...
If you didn't use that domain.... how could it came from Yahoo.com???
Are you crazy??
~~~~

Okkar ::This is free e-mail. Next time it may come from "Bigfoot" or
"hotmail" or some other free e-mail domains.

fake_Okkar :: Oh really??? It is free domain??  We don't need to pay?
Oh good.. So we can save some Bahts.... more....What.. you said??? you
will use "Bigfoot" or "Hotmail" or some other free e-mail domains in
future. For what??? Oh.. I got it... don't look at me like that... I
scare you!... Are you going to create "Okkar Domain or Okkar.Com or
Okkar.Org"!!
to Cheat people... News.. ???? Oh what????
~~~~

Okkar ::  You may be able to cheat the people who do not now  how to
trace the paths but most of the internet users know how to trace.

fake_Okkar :: Oh.. gosh! I did not know that...before... so .. you
mean....most of Burma-Neters are so stupid that you can cheat them all
the time! Right??? But you said "most of Internet users know how to
trace" ... You mean like YOU (Okkar) and ME (Fake Okkar) of your
creature..know how to trace..Of course.. You're right!!!.....You are
"BORN to CHEAT"...
~~~~

Okkar ::  Check my return paths. It always comes from AOL. I don't use
other accounts.(Said proudly)

Fake_ Okkar :: You used to make FORGERY with AOL all the time... So,
all return paths come from AOL. You are right... By this way, you made
the people to confuse everything...... Well you never used other
account but AOL... So... why you accused some people for using your
account??? That was kind of hypocritic statement!!  Where did you
learn that???

~~~~~~
"Here! Okkar keep quiet  and Fake_Okkar continue speaking."
~~~~~~
Fake_Okkar :: My creator Okkar! ..." Are you not ashame to attack such
a wicked manner.(?) You are broadcasting that some of the activists
are such persons. You are degrading the honest activists."

 Come on my creator.. This is a time to stop what you are doing....
See how clumsy you are!!  my Creator.... You return your message to
Burma net with the following paths.....

(Fake_ Okkar pointed our the following date, time and location paths
on the paper which he printed out early morning to Okkar...

<<<Date: 8/4/98 12:50:42 PM Bangkok Standard Time>>>

Fake_Okkar :: See... Now all people in the world, I mean Burmese
people know that you and I are living in Bangkok, the Red light city
in the world... So,, all people can imagine what we are doing everyday?
Ha..Ha...Ha...."Paw kung bi"..Paw  kung bi"...
Oh.. shame on ME...
"It shows that your knowledge on Internet is very limited." You have
to lean more.... ASAP....Asap...
~~~~~~

Okkar :: Everybody knows that my message are coming from AOL account
and the fake_okkar account was coming from the domain "loxinfo.th".

Fake_Okkar :: Stupid..bustard my creator.. Shut up your <Fkg>
mouth.... Now everybody know that we are living in Thailand, Bangkok,
Redlight Area... and using the "Loxinfo.th" Satellite Net work......
You know Thailand has a few Satellite net works like, "Loxinfo.th" or
"Mozart.inet.co.th" or...hum...dhe...um..I forgot.. I forgot..Oh poor
brain... You know...."Loxinfo"is a Satellite company in Bangkok and
and "th" is country code of Thailand....
Don't you know that before????.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okkar :: As a Sun Solaris trained Administrator, I know that the
return paths can not be hidden and I will never do account forgery.

Fake_Okkar :: Yeah.. You are right.. No  one ever tried to hide their
name or occupation like you....but.. you never said "who you are".....
Here again,  You are so  proud of Useless Street Institution where
you'd learned informal computer knowledge??  Thats why you did not
know what is  "Loxinfo.th" or Mozart.inet.co.th" etc... Now you are
death.......
~~~~~~~
Fake_Okkar :: You said " Account forgery is made by only those who do
not understand the return paths well."... You are right... You don't
understand anything about Computer that you sent back return paths of
our location, receiving time, and correct address to Burma net....
Oh.... God..please delete whatever my creator Okkar has sent to Burma
net.....Please...Please... Don't blame anyone... The more you blame to
other, the more you blame your self... !!! But.. I know, I know..
again you will say that,  "that message was written by the other
OKKAR".....