Brick-Shield = Okkar

Okkar Shuu Maung,

<<<<Carry on my friend. There are many just and fiar activists.
Thesepeople will kick you out from BurmaNet because you are degrading
them. >>>

>From which "just and fair" activists are you seeking justice?  You
want to divide the netters:  Pro-Okkar and Anti-Okkar?  It is sooo
funny, my piglet.  It is a poor strategy as well.  In fact, you are
the one to be kicked out of Burmanet for posting unreliable reports.
Your reports are not worth being reposted here any way.  :()

<<<There was an interview conducted by CNBC with Bangkok-based Amnesty
International  Ms. Donna Guess in which she mentioned  that
thereoccurred some     snap-demonstrations in Yangon and Mandalay
during the veryrecent Mrs Aris? stand-off being staged near a village
on the way to Pathein underthe pretext of meeting the party members>>>>

Mrs. Aris, again?  You, khway-ma-tharr-piglet headless son-of-a-bitch,
don't have any cultural learning to pay due respect to a person's
name.  By calling Daw Aung San Suu Kyi as Mrs Aris, you want to
isolate her family-line and her Burmese womanhood?  It can never
happen, my piglet.

As long as you resort to name-calling, you will be retaliated in the
same way, piglet.  The name, "Okkar," for the guys like you is
Ahh-tachaungngin-pa-that= brick and Kagyi-yaychar=shield,
"Brick-shield." You know what is the meaning of a brick-shield?  The
lon-htain (riot-police) used the brick-shields when they crackdown on
the brick-stone-throwing protestors.  You are just a brick-shield
being used by Lon-Htains, lower than a Military Intelligent. :p
During our 8888 demonstrations, lonhtains were known as Sitt-Khways
(army dogs).  You are just a sitt-kyways' leather-brick-proof.  They
eat you and they use you. Clear? :)
Truth hurts, huh?