Reuters : Myanmar military offers c (r)

URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL!!!

RE: Myanmar military offers conditional talks with NLD

Are they crazy? It's a bad gamble to try this again at this very
critical point? It will get them nowhere. They are wasting the time.
Be pragmatic, now.

I thought the SPDC always wanted a dialogue without any pre-conditions?
So, Let's have it.

In soliderity with the NLD's movements,

Minn Kyaw Minn