Panyoma to Bill Jordon (ICFTU) In'l

Bill Jordon
General Secretary
ICFTU

Here and there I am seeing International Trade Unions, across Argentina,UK
to Belgium, support on two Burmese trade unionists.Who were unfairly jailed
by the military junta.
It is really appreciated that we are not alone in the struggle.

But , Mr.General Secretary, can you please independently confirm that those
duo jailed are of affiliated to FTUB and how much the sources where you
obtained this  news are reliable.... and credibility of FTUB in your own
account ?

yours sincerely

panyoma
Sydney