To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FBC calls for release of colleagues: Immediate Release
Date: 12 August 1998 7:44

dohrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> "When the regime perceives a simple message of compassion as a crime and
> threat to stability, then you know their grip on power is getting weak."

> 		Jeremy Woodrum, Free Burma Coalition

OUR COUNTRY IS SOVEREIGN COUNTRY.
THIS IS THE INSULT TO OUR WHOLE NATION.
THIS IS MERELY INTEFERENCE OF OUR INTERNAL AFFAIRS.

During these days, the whold city of Rangoon (Yangon) is in peace. The only
ugly thing is the distribution of leaflets by the so-called International
Peace Making Team. How difference tha word and the act.

ok