Okkar Vs Fake Okkar

OKKAR :: In Burma Net, the people who are using the domain name
"yahoo.com" is very rare.

Fake Okkar :: Yupp. You are right.Judas Iscroid, betrayer of Burmese
people for a few $$$$. Did you read properly what MYO THANT wrote to
you.. If you could not understand, read ten times... Because, people
don't want to see your names, such OKKAR, OKKAR PYAN, PIG LEG OKKAR,
OKKHE, and OKKAR SHUMAUNG MADAME..etc..etc... on their personal
emails... You know, you are the most hately disease or virus for
them.... You got it????

OKKAR :: One can see easily who use that domain....

Fake Okkar :: Sometimes, you are OVER STUPID!! OKKAR... Everyone who
has eyes can see who use that domain... You really wondering for
that.. Hay.. wake up Okkarpyan... Are you still flying in America???
(Okkar Pyan in Burmese means "Flying Rocks or Stones" in English....)

OKKAR :: I would like to ask all the subscribers of Burma Net? Do you
accept that kind of activists in your community..

Fake Okkar :: I warned you many, many, many times...
If you attack someone, you hurt by yourself.. Never, ever call the
Burma neters opinion in FUTURE.. You are the MOST HATED person in this
(not our) community...  Remember bitterly, if they answer your
question, you will be ousted within a second... You got it?? Remember,
YOU ARE MOST HATED PERSON IN BURMA NET BY SUBSCRIBERS.....

OKKAR :: If you accept these kinds of activities in your community,
don't blame your opponents.

Fake Okkar :: What you are talking about Mrs Pig Leg Okkar... Well
here is the truth.. Democracy lovers accept everyone in their
community since they respect individual rights.. Even they accepting
YOU,  ugly, stupid, blind, senseless, and hopeless so-called OKKAR...
They will never blame anyone but they will never betray their
duties... Not like you.. As long as they know the truth, they will do
until they all die..
Don't hate me! I am just Fake Okkar. Fake Okkar knows Okkar..... thats
it...

OKKAR :: They are not worse than this kind of activist who is/ are
trying to contest using wicked method.

Fake Okkar :: Woooo!! You are talking about you.. Great.. You are a
fellow of the WICKEST SPDC... Using WICKEST methods... Talking WICKED
ways... And Living too....

Fake Okkar :: Could I ask you a Question....
OKKAR :: Go ahead...

Fake Okkar :: Did you remember what I said to you when you have BREAK
FAST, LUNCH, and DINNER... yesterday!
Okkar... you are eating the Burmese peoples flesh with your family...
Okkar.. You are drinking the Burmese peoples blood, tears, and sweats
with your family...
Okkar... Stop eating.. your own peoples flesh..
Okkar.. Please stop drinking .. your own peoples blood...

OKKAR Please Imagine what I said to you whenever you eat  Break fast,
Lunch or Dinner... Please remember......