Flames

Dear Burmanet editor,
	May I know which kind of personal flame I wrote as you said.  Can you please
specify it and it will be helpful.  I post this message on the net so that the
others can learn too.  You can post the reply on the net.
	"You said I can write my point of view but contradicted not to post on the
net".  What is the point then.  I know that NCGUB is also a part of Burmanet
(if you don't believe it, see your first congratulation message after the
confirmation).  Why can't we post our opinion about NCGUB or whichever
organizations doing something wrong ?  Everybody has his brain and they will
think.  If we can't tell those to correct, then SPDC=NCGUB or our democracy
movement is meaningless.
       I am really curious which personal flame I posted?  Please repost it on
the net so that everyone can see.
Myo Myint Aung