23 Country Demontration for the 8.8

I think you got me wrong , I just advice you to do something for 8888, incase
you feel so painful for our fallen martyrs.
I've never ask you to go there all the time.
I myself never go on those special days like Thingyan , vesak day and
especially those chanting
( dammasetkya) evenings organised by junta's embassy..

Any way , these MIS cannot eat you alive in Singapore..