Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 22:34:03 EDT
Subject: Fwd: Flames
	boundary="part0_902975644_boundary"

Hi all.
Please read the forwarded message send by Strider.  He seems to be
unhappy
with our posting.  I don't really like his rating of our postings as
"Flame."
I feel it is insulting rather than suggesting.  I don't know how he is
rating
Okkar's information sheet.  He sure does redistribut Okkar's not only in
Burmanet-l but Burma-news.  How ironic!
Thanks,

Myo Myint Aung.