Detained prisoners of conscience in (r)

Dear Ko Myint Hlaing,
	Really good article and issue you brought up.  But, be careful that you will
be warned for posting your personal flame by some.  I hope it won't happen
again.  Please bring up those issue to think.  Unless, the whole Burmanet is
full of copy news and self centred statements or advertisements.  I wish we
all review our selves and review the situation of our struggle and shift it to
better struggle than statement struggle or popular struggle or fund raising
struggle.
With best regards,
Myo Myint Aung