Judas Okkar and Dog Fathers!

Dear Okkar,

Did you read Simon Khin's letter?? Do you understand what he wrote to
you?? In order to make sure, I repeat for you.. Look carefully, read
carefully, and please hang yourself like JUDAS ISCROIOD did 2000 years
ago.

Simon Khin wrote:
>In a Democratic Society, the government does not >detain people for
expressing their opinion.

DO you (JUDAS ISCRIOD OKKAR) understand what is DEMOCRACY, and
DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY? If you don't know, tell me, I can send you some
books. Only your DOG FATHERS have rights to say what they want?? HOW
ABOUT ME?? HOW A BOUT THE REST OF BURMESE PEOPLE IN BURMA????
See how your DOG FATHERS are coward??

Simon Khin wrote:
>Does the SPDC regime consider distributing of
>leaflets a treat to Burma's National Security? If so, >how? If not
why these peoples were arrested? Are
>leaflets considered deadly weapons by the SPDC?

OKKAR.. You have to answer these questions.. If you don't, we will
consider you as sub human PIG as MYO THANT gave you a very nice
name... If your answer are acceptable, I will apologize you first.
NLD will form the government and You will go to COCO ISLAND for life..
I pity YOU...??? OH..PITY OKKAR AND DOG FATHERS!!! CHUP CHUP CHUP...

Simon Khin wrote:
>Is the ruling SPDC a legitimate government of BURMA?
>If so please give us the date of the election and the >number of
votes won by SPDC??

Hay.. OKKAR..Answer man!!! SPDC is brutal, cruel, inhuman,crude,
coarse, and armed MILITARY REGIME..Is not it?? Dictators way of
election is shoting peoples, killing peoples, torturing the peoples,
and jailed the peoples, then say WE ARE GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE....
Your DOG fathers did in 1988. SPDC is the world largest terrorist
regime... You are PAID LABOR of SPDC... DIRTY ADVOCATE OF SPDC....

Simon Khin wrote:
>Do you, OKKAR66129, represent the majority of the
>people of BURMA? If you do, please tell us your name
>and title of your official position in the
>government.

Oh.. OKKAR, you have nothing to say now... You are PAID LABOR of
SPDC... No title, No position, no..no..no... no.. but you are doing
all these things for a few $$$... I know you are so depress now... You
can't eat... drink... sleep... since last week... You have a CHRISTIAN
name.. so you seems a SATANIC CHRISTIAN... I guess??  so, you pray
like this before you eat:

 <<Oh  Debollah (chief of satan).. You know All these foods and drinks
are robbed from the People of Burma by SPDC's armed personels.. Since
I am working for them, they shared these to me and my family.. O
Debolaah, we are going to eat these foods (forming with the flesh,
blood, tears, sweats and lives) of Burmese people.. So let me and my
family eat these foods and FAT LIKE PIGS... I pray in the name of
Debollah (SATAN).. Amen... >>

You said you were with Col. Hla Myint in Hmawbi in 1973 or whatever??
Wooo! shame on YOU... How dare you say you are a friend of Col Hla
Myint?? You should be the most stupid RUNNER of our beloved Col. Hla
Myint... AM I WRONG?? NOPPP...

Please answers Simon Khin's QUESTIONS....
Please answers Simon Khin's QUESTIONS....
Please answers Simon Khin's QUESTIONS....

You know from where DOG FATHERS comes from...

GOD is our savior.
GOD is good and full with LOVE..
So, we (including YOU) LOVE GOD...

Satan is destroyer.
Satan love eating human flesh and like drinking blood like Vampires.
Anti GOD is Satan...
Anti means Negativeway of existing.....

So, here is an answer..

If you spell G-O-D from backward, (negative way)
That is D-O-G...

So, All Satans in BURMA are DOG..
So, I call them (Generals in SPDC)as DOG FATHERS...
Not  GOD FATHERS..
You are not one of them but
you are one of Associate..
Paid labor...Fat Pig... Not Dog!!

You said (I/L) stands for International and Locally??
Big lie!!

I/L means "Illegal"...
Your information sheets are Illegal Information sheets.

So, finally.. I shout to my computer 3 times tonight!

Down with the sub human pigs!
Down with the sub human pigs!
Down with the sub human pigs!
Down with Dog Fathers associate Judas Okkar Pig!

Here is my present for you tonight!

"As long as you post Illegal messages to Burma net,
I will not die, never, ever..."

Yours Lovely,

Fake Okkar