No Subject Given (r)

Hey, Maung Maung,

You are a black hound at large, so go to hell and die, with your business
partners.
shame on you !
You have no good face to lose, so you keep posting junk to cheat people again
and again.

Your boss Dr. Sein Win does not teach you any morals.
So you are a black hound at large, thinking that it is quite easy to make a
lucrative business out of politics with Dr. Sein Win's support. Because you
are all the same.

Shame on you, go to hell and die.
Or come to USA and have a debate with us.
We'll tell the world how much money you and your accomplices in NCGUB have
stolen.

Down with fake labor unions.
Down with all opportunistic opposition groups , most importantly, FTUUB and
NCGUB.

Independent Group.

PS// Unless you stop posting such statements whereas there is no labor
organization that represents Burmese workers in general, you'll see waht we
can minimally do, fake Maung Maung.