To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: OKKAR is Kyaw Min (Bo Ni) (fwd)
Date: 17 Aug 1998 20:49:30

dohrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Okkar,

> You have made an unfortunate decision to flood burmanet and Maykha with
> posts from scb.  If you want to refer people there, then feel free.
But
> if you keep posting this stuff, then posts such as this one below will
> receive equal treatment.

> You should be ashamed for reposting a call for the deaths of peaceful
> friends of the Burmese people.  Next you'll be reposting kiddie-porn, I
> guess...

> LD

Larry Dohrs,

Most of the time we have just opposite views. I think that most of the
subscribers of BurmaNet and Maykha can not browse SCB. That is why I like
let them know how their opponents are writing in it. I never see their
posted
messages in BurmaNet or Maykha. I do not intend to post all the posted
messages of your opponents. I won't post the rubbishes such as personal
abuses
or kiddie-porns. But if it is inconvinence for the subscribes I won't do
it.
Now I know that it is inconvinence for you. I don't know about the other
subscribers yet.

ok

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]