The Costs of failing to Prevent Ano (r)

Dear Julymember,
     If you remember, last year we had accused him/her for doing double agent.
The info: was leak that he/she had been contacting with Okkars in regular
basic to gain access from SPDC. We were informed every time he went back to
Burma too.
     Bunch of activists chewed us up on the net. They stood firmed with Julian
for his command of English and access to the information from both side.
     But this time not much people stand up for him/her. I am still not sure
what the hell he/she is but he/she seem to be a real nice person with great
command of English who confused with gender and political identity. May be he
/she just want to be a genuin journalist.

     See you in Rangoon budds.