The Costs of failing to Prevent Ano (r)

Dear Ko Aung Soe,
                                    I just can't bear with people accusing
me of  siding with the SPDC.Do I have to curse SPDC to assure you that I'm
not with them.That's very low.I have seen many individuals cursing SPDC.But
what's the use of it?

Here's what I believe.

I believe in timing in carrying out a plan either political or economic or
social.
I believe in skills,intelligence and resources[intelligence data]  as the
means to achieve a plan.
I believe in peace and persuasion.One day or another one must turn in
oneself when one becomes weaker.But we should sort oit out by means of
diplomacy only. US Secretary of State
has already said US have no desire to punish Burma more than the extent it
has done so far.What next?Diplomacy and persuasion are the only keys left.

I'm sorry my article agitated you and some people.I didn't mean it.But tell
me why you think I'm shouting.I know you're such an altruistic activist who
devotes his life and time to restore freedom and democracy in Burma.

Take care.

Peace.