ABSDO demonstration in front of the

      All Burma Students? Democratic Organisation
                        (Australia)

21st August, 98

To-day the National League for Democracy party led by Daw Aung Sun Suu
Kyi is calling for convening the parliament according to the 1990
general election result. We all the democratic forces strongly support
the stand and call of the National League for Democracy party.
We All Burma Students? Democratic Organisation is demonstrating in front
of the SPDC embassy Canberra. Why we are against the Burmese military
regime which is violation human rights and arrest all political
activists and students leaders in Burma. During the demonstration in
front of the SPDC embassy, five students activists who are Win Zaw Oo,
Tun Tun Oo (Toe Toe), Zaw Min Ohn, Maung Maung Than and one of the
student activist from Australian National University were arrested by
polices.
We do not use the any weapons to attempt to violate Australian
Government law. We are still sitting peaceful demonstration in front of
the SPDC embassy in Canberra.

Central Committee
ABSDO