(Beaking News) More "Anti-SPDC" Pro (r)

Dear Rangoon Post,
	I don't have to say anything about sending news but regarding with
this message, you should be really careful.  Most of the groups knew about
those thing in advance but no one revealed it because sending news before
can create a lot of difficulties to those who are doing inside.  Please
don't do this again or don't let SPDC prepare.  Are we just to be
journalists or to be doing something for the struggle?  Please think about
it.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya