missing chances (r)

On 25 Aug 1998 23:43:47 ECHELONY@xxxxxxx wrote:

> It is Soooooooooo Sad to hear that some poeple just only know how to nag about
> other people should do this and that while they themselves sitting  in the
> comfort knowing they won't be in harm's way. It makes me wonder whatelse those
> morons use their mouths for other than looking for asses to kiss or lick.

Dear MrMrs.ECHELONY,
	If you are qualify to sitting in the comfort you
would. Know your self Mrmrs Poor Echelony! Your begger
manners are truly revealing in your E-mail. The world know
who is SUANTAK, how he explores his talents for RESTORATION
OF DEMOCRACY IN BURMA for decades. Have you ever spoke a
word for RESTORATION OF DEMOCRACY IN BURMA at any UN
conference? Have you ever travel to the LIBERATED AREAS for
RESTORATION FOR DEMOCRACY IN BURMA by your own expenses.
Have you ever contributed a single penny for RESTORATION OF
DEMOCRACY IN BURMA OR REFUGEES FROM BURMA in you life? Have
you ever wrote about true history of your people a single
line by your own expenses? Any of displace people from your
country ever resided in your room for a night or shared
your meal for once? There is no medicine to cure JEALOUSY
in this world that I am so sorry for YOU Mrmrs Echelony!

> Besides using it to copy  the flowerish words from someplaces and helping
> other people masturbate what else do you use your hands for ?

	Well, you seems very educated person since your
English is very good but you try to deny the HISTORY and
the TRUTH. The BURMESETORY tells us that WHO ARE CRAZY FOR
POWER.I swear that "If there were 5 ethnic
leaders in Revolutionary council, BSPP, SLORC, and
even in SPDC, the BURMESESTORY would changed completely
and I would be in my home with family".

> Why don't you stand on the roadside  and try to solicit  people for your "
> hand and  mouth " business instead of giving a bunch of bulls here.

	Suantak and many people have been standing on the
roadside for 30 years. Where have you been all the time?
Why you scare to tell your name and true identities? Are
you a spy? Are you an ex-convict? Are you an ex-criminal?
FOR WHAT REASON YOU ARE HIDINGS? If not why you are
Echolony (MrsMs)?

Please "Never judge a man until you have walked until a
mile in his/her shoe".

Have a nice day,

Andrew Ngun Cung Lian
Valparaiso University