Free Burma Rangers

We congratulate the "Free Burma Rangers" for their achievement and wish
to go on record stating that we totally support their goals.

We would like to request more information. First, can we contact them
directly and if so, please provide us with contact information. Second,
we are interested in the groups future plans and if they would accept
other groups to participate in/and or support them in any way.

San Francisco Bay Area Burmese Democracy Movement
Richard A. Myint Email:     RAMyint@xxxxxxx     510-429-8442
Sein Tun                            Arakan1@xxxxxxxx       510-494-1666

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]