How Shall We Prove Our Help for Int (r)

Dear Tint Swe,

Probably, U Myo might have replied to you.  Let me speak to you in my own way.
Don't speak like a fool.
I know what you means to say in your message.
Don't limit our concern on this matter.  We are trying to regroup the 8888
group in a different approach.
We started this fight.  And we feel responsible to finish the job whereever we
are.
Don't either limit or appreciate our conerns.  We are doing our
responsibilites.  We don't need any appreciation or care any blames for our
actions.
We know you are one of those uselss and corrupted MPs.  We have a big data-
bank for you guys.  Watch your move, Mr. Big Mouth, unethical doctor, who did
illegal abortions in Mizoram, a far-eastern Indian State.  Your email-address
itself reveals you are a sick man.  Don't make us angry.

Win Win Aye
CC. U Myo Myint Aung

Hi!

I know many people and groups in exile have been working effectly on this
matter. This is not the time to think of what we can do. Those who realised
since 8 years ago are doing their best in support of inside people. Don't
worry.

Inside people are also doing their best. I appreciate your concern.

Tint Swe
NLD