NLD MEMBERS RECEIVED AS GUESTS AT G (r)

Re: NLD MEMBERS RECEIVED AS GUESTS AT GOVERNMENT GUEST HOUSES

On one hand the regime had confirmed that the NLD members and the MPs
were detained earlier. On the other hand, they claimed that these
members are received as guests at government guest houses. There is no
need to insult or undermine the intelligence of the people of Burma. If
maintaining peace and stability in the country is the primary goal of
the SPDC, there is no reason why the SPDC could not continue to take the
path for a direct dialogue with the NLD party leaders and expand to
include the other parties and ethnic group rather than going a round
about way.

The main problem with this military regime is not willing to tell the
truth and stand by it. We all know that very well as we have put up with
the regime for more than 36 years. Its sole interest is to hold on to
power indefinitely. Enough is enough. We are through with you and deep
down inside the regime knows that it is bound to loose its grip on to
power soon. The time for change is now.

Stop creating make-believe stories, making combination of unfounded
accusations, blames and threats on the NLD party, students, workers,
ABSDF, NCGUB, everyone else for that matter but yourselves.

Minn Kyaw Minn

>From notes@xxxxxxx Thu Sep 10 01:51:52 1998
>Date: 09 Sep 1998 23:00:49
>From: OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx