Ref: Burma: more arrest , Seattle

As I have appealed to  all Seattle Council members  before,  let me
appeal to you
Sue Donald son and all  the Council members again. I thank and commend
Larry
Dohr for his commentary and his updated information  regarding the
repressive nature of the Burma Military Regime. By now  I beleive that
all the Seattle City Council
members  are convinced that Burma Military Regime is the most repressive
regime
in the world to day. Many democratic countries in the world condemn the
Regime for its latest arrest of more than 300 opposition party members
and parliamentary representatives. I therefore beleive that it is the
right time for Seattle City Council
members to extend helping hand to the brave democrats in Burma who are
strugling
to obtain just the simplest form of freedom that they do not have.
I am just wondering if it is possible for the Seattle City Council to
reintroduce the
Seattle Burma Ordinance so that we can help out with the people of Burma
who have
been suffering so much under the Burma Military Regime for so long.
As a native of Burma who have been under the Military Regime myself for
some time,
I know very well the nature and attitude of the Burma Military Regime. If
nacessary, I
will fully cooperate with the reintroduction of the Seattle Burma
Ordinance.

Respectfully

              SAW AUNG KHIN

Saw Aung Khin
(206)244-1938
saw-aung@xxxxxxxx

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]