WILL SHE CHANGE ?: Some comments fo

This Pig is without ears.  He has no brain too.  Don't expect any wise and
thoughtful answers from such a sub-human, buddy.  It is kind of wasting time.
Tell Strider to kick this Pig out of burmanet.
Yes, he produced a lot of pig-shit, useless and yet stinks so bad that our
environment gets polluted.  His postings are not bullshit.  They are of Pig
Shit from the backyard of DDSI office.
Mr. Strider, will you be our municipal leader in cleaning this shit away from
Burmanet.  His writings and postings are totally thoughtless and faulty, full
of personal attacks on a respected personnel like Daw Aung San Suu Kyi.  We
don't know who the hell he or she is.  No credibility is behind his reports.
You must honor your words by kicking out this Pig Okkar of Burmanet as you
used to do to some activists whom you thougt are writing bullshit.  Now we
have the pig-shit to clean up.  Please act on my request as soon as possible.